Fan Art Journal page

Can you recognize my favourite shows and movies? I tried to draw something from all my faves on one page. It was a lot of fun to draw. (I got my ideas off the internet so they are not my own designs.)

25 Likes

I spy The Last Unicorn! It’s one of my favorites as well. I liked how you put it all together. Nice job!

2 Likes

These are wonderful!!!

1 Like

These are lovely! Reminds me a little of the sort of thing I used to do occasionally, but your drawing skills are far better than mine.

1 Like

Very cool! You have some mad skills!

1 Like

So much awesome! I keep looking for more shows. LOL! Great job on the shading.

1 Like

How freaking cool is this?!

1 Like

Your drawing is SO impressive!
I love looking at all the details.

1 Like

Definitely one of my favourites, ever since I was a child. Also the book is awesome!

1 Like

I love the book, too!

1 Like

Wow! I must admit, it looks sketchy yet awesome and I love the details. Extra points for dalek!
I believe you could create an interesting print out of it. Or, perhaps, a digital wallpaper.

1 Like

Y’all I held that book in my hands yesterday & you know, you’d never believe the size of it. A 2 page spread is the size of a regular sheet of paper, it’s tiny! Those detailed drawings are wee!

1 Like

Hello @amaranthe and welcome!!

1 Like

Congrats! You Fan Art Journal Page is one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

1 Like

What a great compilation!

1 Like

This is so much fun! I love all the references!!!

2 Likes

Very inspiring!

1 Like

:0 I see Aang and Momo! Great art btw

1 Like

This is super cool! I was away from LC when you first posted it. I see lots of things I recognize. You are a talented artist, and it looks like it was so fun to draw!

1 Like