Fandango, Felted Necklace in Black and Reds

Adjustable length.

7 Likes

I love the pod on this one…but the necklace seems a bit chunky for my taste…the larger other beads seem to take away a bit from the central pod…still, it is a statement piece and would be lovely and bold to wear!

1 Like

This is so cool! Love the pod!

1 Like

Oh, those wide flat beads are so different! They look like a twisty sort of knob from something that is used to turn it on/off or wind it up. Cool!

1 Like

I really like this one! I watched the Iris Apfel documentary this week and your work reminds me of her.

1 Like

Thanks!!
That’s a very interesting documentary. Think I saw it last year some time. :slight_smile: She probably would have found my work too small for her! :wink:

One of the things that is not obvious given how this and all the other photos I’ve taken of necklaces just laying on my work desk is how the light plays on the pieces when they are worn.
With this particular necklace the pod really lights up when worn because it’s shape catches light differently than the flat lozenge shapes.

1 Like

It is so cool!
Way too large for me to wear, I am so petite. But I know lots of women that could wear that, it is awesome!

Love your work :orange_heart:

1 Like

Beautiful.

1 Like