Far too many little clay things

It has come to my attention that despite continuing to make things & swap & stuff, I have posted virtually nothing in the last year, which seems like a failing on my part. I started back up taking hand-building ceramics classes at the local arts center (after I finally got vaccinated) and have been making some ridiculous quantity of little dishes and jewelry bits & bobs.

30 Likes

nice!

I love the blue on white. Did you use a rubber stamp to print the slip onto a slab?

1 Like

Beautiful!! I particularly love your buttons and FOSSILS!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Itโ€™s mostly stencils squished slightly into the wet slab.

Iโ€™ll have to do a separate post for the ones where I basically did a masterboard, since I donโ€™t have good pictures for the finished ones yet. :grin:

2 Likes

Looks like hours of fun!

1 Like

I would have thought you had been making these for years, both because they turned out great AND they are so marvelously you!

1 Like

Well, I donโ€™t know how many years ago July was in Pandemic timeโ€ฆ :laughing: (but itโ€™s also definitely one of those things where I get to repurpose a bunch of skills from other things, which helps.)

3 Likes

Beautiful work!

1 Like

WOW! Youโ€™ve been so prolific at making wonderful things!

1 Like

These are all lovely and inspiring! I want to work with fired/glazed clay someday, rather than just oven-bake/air-dry. I love the leaf imprints, the buttons, and the cool little dishes the most, I think. :smiley:

1 Like

So many beautiful pieces!

1 Like

You have been busy! I like the leaf bowls best. Everything is very pretty.

1 Like

Wow, you are prolific! Itโ€™s so cool to see all the things youโ€™ve made. I love them!

1 Like

That looks like a lot of fun!

1 Like

Wow, incredible! So many treasures, you are an inspiration to try something new!

1 Like

Iโ€™m so glad you are sharing all your work!

The second from the last photo, the square-ish bowls with the darker edges? those are fantastic!

1 Like

(How did I miss this?)

Wow, such a wonderful galore of amazing clay art!
I love all of those bits and bobs and pretties!
I wish I could hold them and feel them and see them up close.
Awesome work!

1 Like

Just how many is too many? A question for the creative muses! A beautiful variety of clay.

1 Like

Those are fantastic! Great job!

1 Like

Gorgeous! Everything looks so organic and flows so well! Youโ€™ve got a real talent for the clay. :slight_smile:

1 Like