Fashion Category Featured Member - Rlynn

What a great interview! I love those boots!

3 Likes

@Rlynn Congratulations on this very deserved honor! Your creativity is an inspiration and you totally rock!

2 Likes

Congratulations on the feature! Wonderful interview! So much good stuff! I’ll be turning 40 this year too, but where I live, I have to have a driver’s license!

3 Likes

Awesome!! A fashion inspiration for sure!

3 Likes

Congrats! I have really enjoyed your fashion posts as well as your food posts!

I have always loved your felt creations and your boldness in costume creating.

Look forward to seeing more!

3 Likes

Rlynn is the best! She’s talented, and more important than that, she’s a really nice person. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How’s Aria?

2 Likes

Wonderful interview, and well deserved spotlight! And @Rlynn, you know I’m all about that Sabriel costume… :bell::old_key::dagger::cat2:

3 Likes

What an impressive collection of makes!

3 Likes

Congratulations - very well deserved!! So cool to see a collection of your creations gathered together - you make so many wonderful things! That Loki outfit is incredible!!

And thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats Rlynn!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations! It’s so exciting to read your creative profile!

:four_leaf_clover: :heartbeat: :shamrock:

3 Likes

Congrats!! :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

You’re going to make me blush. Ari is good; a total tween but good.

:smiley: I’m so serious about it. I should try to make it for Kumoricon. I think I’d have enough time.

And thank you everybody, seriously! I was super honored to be featured. The new site has revitalized my crafty soul. I swear I’ve done more crafting in the past few months than I have in several years put together. :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

7 Likes

What a fun and inspiring interview! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us! I loved reading it all!

Awesome projects! You rock! :metal:t3:

3 Likes

Fantastic interview! I’ve long admired your crafting prowess…it’s fun to hear more about the person behind those awesome projects.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Rlynn! You always put a lot of effort into whatever you make and especially your cosplay dresses are just awesome. Thanks for being an inspiration! And thanks for mentioning my dress :wink: I really appreciate it!

3 Likes

These are all such awesome projects!!! Thanks so much for being an amazing member of our community, @Rlynn!!

1 Like

EEP!! This is wonderful!! Thank you so much, @sheepBlue and @Rlynn!!

Also, do you know what else this means!? Be right back… :cat2:

3 Likes

@Rlynn is officially Chaircat Approved! :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

wild flailing :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes