Father ChristMouse Needle Felting

For my friend Max! Need to get this mailed out today!

29 Likes

He looks ready to spread holiday cheer!

1 Like

I love all of your creature creations so, so much. :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

1 Like

He is amazing!

2 Likes

He looks absolutely magical!

Every little detail about this is absolutely amazing! That beard! The tree! Those shoes! The bag! So adorable!!! I love the little bead garland too. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

That is truly a work of art - you have amazing skills!!

1 Like

Amazing times a billion. The holly on his cap is the detail that seals it for me. So many tiny details. You can tell you really love making these - and that makes us love seeing them!

2 Likes

Oh, my giggles! He’s amazing and magical!

1 Like

He is absolutely charming!

1 Like

Can I just take a sec to highlight the wee little ring stack toy? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What a sweet little fellow!

1 Like

The colors on the cloak are so rich and deep. I love it. And that little bag of toys is the cutest!

1 Like

Thank you !!! (blushes)

This mouse is a bit taller than my usual mice - I thought that was appropriate for a Father Christmas! I carefully chose my colors and of course (because I always have trouble with my camera and lighting) some of the details don’t show. The under garment has some ornamental stitching on it. :wink:

The Ring Stack Toy are all buttons and an ornamental tooth pick (and paint). :slight_smile:
The blocks are based upon Robert Indiana’s pop art image.

The beard mask worked a lot better then the original idea which was more like a warped eyeglass frame!

Max likes to set up his Christmas things early so this mouse is actually late, but I think he will be pleased!!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! This is a work of art!

Lucky Max!

1 Like

:christmas_tree: :heart: :mouse: Congratulations! Your charming Father ChristMouse is a Featured Project this week! :mouse: :heart: :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Oh Thank you!!! It’s like an early Christmas present!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, the mouse is so darling! The teensy toys are adorable! I liked being able to see your progress in the other thread. It turned out marvelous.

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley:

I am not always good about taking photos “in progress”. I have to remind myself to take my phone to my work table. Unlike most of the world, my phone is off and most often in my purse because I see it as a tool for emergencies. I do have a Nikon in my work area, but it takes more setting up. A good many of my brothers have been photographers (not professionally, but they take photos a lot - John and Jim both had a dark rooms when I was young). I “can’t see” with a camera (if that makes any sense at all). I read up on them. I’ve got a light box and tripod and this and that and I cannot see with a camera. Basically I just hope I will get a good photo.

1 Like