Faux Leather Bookmarks

I’m not sure if I got this in the right spot, but here we go!

I’ve recently discovered my cricut can cut out faux leather. I’m pleasantly displeased, especially since it’s like 7 years old. Now I keep finding new projects that I can do with faux leather. Here is one of the newer ones: bookmarks! I picked out some cute faux leather from Etsy and amazon and got the SVG print file from Etsy for the bookmarks. When I do faux leather, I saw somewhere a tip to put the material on your mat and then use painters tape to hold down the material. It’s been working splendidly, and saves a lot of issues. I added little tassels that I bought from Hobby Lobby. Love them, and so do my kiddos! My niece was super excited about the baby yoda print.

8 Likes

The Bluey one is so cute!! It still gets me that Bluey is popular all over the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What a neat thing to be able to do with your Cricut! I’m especially partial to the cat ones.

1 Like

It is my youngest FAVORITE! I will watch Bluey with her all day/everyday and she knows it! She will sweet talk me and and say, “mom, you want to snuggle and watch Bluey?” And I will freaking drop everything to do so. It’s so adorable! I’ve got a couple more Bluey prints that I’m going to make hair bows out of for her.

2 Likes

That is SO cute!!

1 Like

What a fun way to use these printed vinyls!

1 Like

What a great way to get a fun, printed bookmark that’s durable for younger hands! These are adorable.

1 Like

What a great project! They turned out really cute.

1 Like

I got some of these too and they are wonderful. I love that they aren’t too thick so they can be used for their purpose. Not to mention, they are cute!

These are super cute. I had no idea there was such adorable faux leather out there! Great tip with the painters tape!

1 Like