Favorite photoediting software?

I’ve used Photoshop editor for years. And I loved it. It was affordable and easy to use. Unfortunately, my version was not being supported anymore and when I went to upgrade I found that you now have to have a membership package to use their product. Just too expensive for me. So I was wondering what free or fairly reasonably priced software ya’ll were using and would recommend?

The man recommends Gimp! Not that I would know, I just use the whatever-it’s-called “paint”? that comes on this computer, ha.

2 Likes

I use GIMP also, it’s usually the top recommended substitute for photoshop. And it’s free!

2 Likes

I also use gimp and have been happy with it. Inkscape is good too but is more a replacement for illustrator than photoshop.

I also know a lot of people who use infinity photo (not free but cheap, I think arround $50?).

2 Likes

I use GIMP, too. And there are so many tutorials! It’s always done what I needed and would love to hear your thoughts!

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’m lucky to have Photoshop, but from others I’ve heard that Gimp is the best free substitute for it.

1 Like

I love picmonkey. It is online and so easy to use. You can pay for an upgrade, I think it is like 5.00 a month but totally worth it.

1 Like

thanks buddies!