Feature Request - Bookmark folders

Is it possible to be able to create folders for bookmarks?

6 Likes

I can see how this would be useful…I have bookmarked posts where I need to go back and add or edit but I also have bookmarks for projects I am interested in maybe doing…they are getting muddled together…I hate that my brain wants to compartmentalize everything…but…it just does! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can someone tell me how to find the pages you have bookmarked? Is there a button or something somewhere I haven’t noticed yet? Thanks.

1 Like

click on your avatar…you will see the bookmark icon…click on it and it shows everything you bookmarked

1 Like

Thank you @AIMR

Yes! This. I need to organize me bookmarks. It gets very confusing and muddled and makes me use less bookmarks without the ability to organize them. To me, I feel like I am getting so many notifications (yes, I know how to change that) that it feels like I am glossing over the important ones. I would love to be able to find them easily with my bookmarks!

Hey, friends. Can you please let me know if you see a search option at the top of your bookmarks screen?

On my mobile version I do not.

1 Like

I see it on desktop (Firefox, if that matters)

1 Like

Thank you, thank you!

I do see it on mobile (Samsung Internet app on an Android device). Haven’t checked desktop.