Feature Request - Member Signatures

It was a helpful feature. I also discovered a few swaps I’d missed sign up notification for because people had an invitation clicky link in their signature. Maybe that’s lazy? I did find it helpful though.

1 Like

same!

Thank you, thank you.

I’m going to noodle this…? Chew on this?

Sweet heavens, why am I so focused on food? :laughing: :leafy_green:

1 Like

I’m on a lot of different forums/communities and I’m on the no signatures side. I love how clean this looks and that as I scroll through I actually see the posts and comments, not endless signatures. While some of them had great quotes, links, etc, it can feel like I mostly just see signatures.

5 Likes

I agree. I like not having the flow of things disrupted by signatures.

3 Likes

I also really like how clean the forum looks without signatures. I think we all know how easy it is to get side tracked-Oh, look, SHINY!! Being able to read through the threads without the sidetracks is a nice touch.

2 Likes

I’m getting used to not having them and using the user cards. :slight_smile: And yes, it does look a lot cleaner without signatures. Since links for STS or pinterest etc. can be added to the user card, I think I’m ok without signatures now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m personally on the side of no signatures. I think for things like craft/swap links, making it appear in the pop-up profile would be great, if that’s possible. The number one main thing I love about this new site (in addition to so many other things to love!) is how clean it looks and therefore how easy to browse!

1 Like

Thank you all for being so willing to work with me, chat with me, and grow some additions slower than others. :heart:

Sometimes, it’s not that I’m saying “no,” it’s more like, “not right now, but let’s see how things develop and grow first.”

I love that you are all exploring the new features and learning how they can work for various purposes, too. User Cards are pretty awesome!

4 Likes

I prefer a forum without signatures.

1 Like