February 2021 Postage Stamp ATCs (and a bonus ATC from March!)

Here is the last batch of ATCs I’m sharing from February (plus one) :partying_face:

“Dancing Girl” gelli print masterboard, washi tape, postage stamp, and text from a dictionary.

“Actress Hana Kvapilova Standing Her Ground” gelli print masterboard, washi tapes, postage stamp, and sticker text. I made it before looking her up and then had to add her name to the title :slight_smile:

“Treasure of Imagination” gelli print masterboard, washi tapes, postage stamp, and sticker text.

“Great Adventure” gelli print masterboard, torn map, postage stamp, and text.

“Imagination is Forever” gelli print masterboard, washi tapes, postage stamp, and text from a children’s book.

“1969 South African Games” gelli print masterboard, cardstock, gold paint, stamped words, ink, and postage stamp.

“1984 Olympics” gelli print masterboard, cardstock, gold paint, stamped words, ink, and postage stamp.

“Tischtennis” gelli print, washi tapes, and postage stamp.

And from March (because it goes with the three above), “Basketball Europameisterschaft” gelli print, cardstock, washi tapes, and postage stamp.

Thanks for looking! :grin:

17 Likes

The dancing girl is the best! Love her!

1 Like

Gosh, your stamp collection is epic! Terrific little compilations to suit each nifty little bit.

1 Like

Oh I love them all, but the adventure one is my favorite. Very cool! :heart:

1 Like

I really love how you’ve been coming up with text to go along with these cool old stamps and tying them in with the backgrounds.

1 Like

Thank you everyone :slight_smile: I bought a bunch of postage stamps on Etsy and I love having them on hand for crafting. Something about them really inspires me :relaxed:

1 Like

These are so great! I love how you incorporated the stamp as the main focus of the cards, rather than background ephemera.

1 Like

My favorite is “great adventure”, but these are all beautiful.

1 Like

Well, would you just take a look at that! :star_struck: This crafted-up awesomeness is a Featured Project this week. CONGRATS! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful work! I love how you’ve set off all the postage stamps with your wonderful compositions of textures and colours!! I think the imagination and adventure ones are my favourites, but they’re all fab!

1 Like