February 2021 Stash Busting ATCs

I made a buuuunch of ATCs last month and I’ve put them all into one of three categories :smile: These are my “Stash Busters”. Each one uses something that I have been hoarding with intent to create… well I finally created! Not mush stash was busted since ATCs aren’t exactly large… but I still feel like I did some busting so yay for me! :partying_face: Ok, here they are!

“Wonderful Dream” gelli print masterboard, decorative chipboard pieces, selvage from a calendar, and sticker text.

“Evening Peace” gelli print masterboard, washi tape, chipboard pieces, paper ephemera, and sticker text.

“Perfectly Happy” gelli print masterboard, washi tape, chipboard pieces (the last from one set…), and sticker text.

“An Ideal Youth” gelli print masterboard, decorative tape, tea-tag, and toy stencils/rulers.

“A Strange and Wonderful Place” gelli print masterboard, washi tape, lace, paper butterfly on mounting tape, and sticker text.

“Secret Confessions to a Butterfly” gelli print masterboard, paper ephemera, hemp string, ruffley elastic, and sticker text.

“Dream Key” gelli print masterboard, paper ephemera, brads, words from various stickers.

“Wishful” gelli print masterboard, chipboard tag, scrapbook paper, stickers, yarn, and words stamped onto scrap book page margin.

“This Moment” gelli print masterboard background & hexagons, text from a pop open card, and watch face.

“By the Light of the Moon” scrap of gelli print masterboard, scrapbook paper, washi tape, and handwritten words on scrap of scrapbook paper :wink:

Ok, so that last one was more of a scrap buster than a stash buster… but I’m putting it there anyway :stuck_out_tongue: And if you made it this far thanks for looking! Most of these are still looking for a home so PM me if you see one you want! I’m always down for sending “happy mail” :grin:

8 Likes

You did good! I love seeing your atc posts…so inspiring :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are wonderful!

1 Like

The chipboard pieces remind me of buttons.

1 Like

The elements on the Ideal Youth one in particular are so perfectly matched. I somehow missed the quotation on that one in the Thing-A-Day thread, but I really identify with it :laughing:.

1 Like

Gorgeous!

1 Like