Feeling Frisky Panties and a Guest Model!

Weekly pattern sale is happening at Ellie and Mac! And I finally made a pair of the Feel Frisky panties for it! (best way to get motivated!) I wasn’t feeling comfortable taking pictures of my own butt in them. Thankfully Iaint was available and willing to model XD (Iaint’s full name is Iaint Lion). I really liked the pattern and I figured out how to do bands rather than elastic. I think I need to cut the waistband a little shorter so it sits tighter but overall I’m super happy with my first pair of underwear!

Here is my affiliate link if you want to buy the pattern for yourself or your squishmellow Weekly Sale & Free Patterns – Ellie and Mac

13 Likes

Very nice! I’ve never given it any previous thought, but custom panties sound like a great way to get a perfect fit!

4 Likes

Right? Plus there’s so many fun fabrics

3 Likes

Laints bum looks amazing!

2 Likes

Right? :rofl::rofl: honestly I never want to model my stuff again with how good Iaint looks in it :laughing:

2 Likes

:sparkler: :partying_face: Congratulations, this is a featured project for this week. :partying_face: :sparkler:

3 Likes

A great idea to make a custom pair that will fit perfectly. It’s always hard to find the perfect underwear for any body shape/size.

2 Likes

Oh my gods XD I love that this a featured project! Thank you!

Plus you get way more fun prints!