Felt and fabric mushroom ATCs

I guess I am still making mushroom crafts, even though #MushroomMarch is over.

I’m never getting over how much I love them…

17 Likes

Keep on going as long as you want…I love seeing your work!

What are you going to do with them?

2 Likes

I love them…and I have caught mushroom fever as well…I ordered some fat quarters during Spoonflower’s half off sale…mushrooms will be arriving soon!

Love how each one is different…

3 Likes

They have all been mailed off to ATC partners! Some of them very late but we were only recently out of quarantine.

3 Likes

Cute! I was thinking of you this morning. I was looking at pin cushions and there was the cutest mushroom pin cushion that used a vase as the bottom and then the cushion was the mushroom top.

3 Likes

I love all these, but the blue background ones especially!

3 Likes

I hope that’s the one I sent you then :wink:

@kittykill didja save a photo? I seem to really like pincushions :smile:

2 Likes

Here is one.

Imgur

6 Likes

That’s super pretty! Perfectly shaped vase for a mushroom base. And filled with more mushrooms even!

4 Likes

Oooh these are so fun! I’m curious, what do most people do with their atcs?

2 Likes

I have a binder with divided plastic sleeves. I actually look through it often. A few faves are around the house as inspiration/affirmations. I’ve abandoned cards, added them to letters & greeting cards, etc. They are so awesome.

3 Likes

I bookmarked this! If there is ever a swap where this is appropriate for, I NEED to make this!

1 Like

I put fun-tac on the back of mine and attached them to a wall in my craft room.

2 Likes

Is mushroom march EVER over?

That little celedon one is so happy!!

1 Like

These are adorable. I think the first one, with the blue background and green tops, is my favorite.

1 Like

So cute!!!

You know what you should do - like the yarn bombing, you should make mushrooms - different kinds, and “plant” them around your neighbourhood!

1 Like

You mean to tell me it’s not still March?..time standing still and all.

3 Likes

It’s like the terrible twos which all parents know is only the beginning rather than magically over at the third bday, haha.

2 Likes