Felt Badge Swap Rd2 - S/O june 21

My badge is done! Now I kind of wish I took two partners, lol…note to self for next time…

Now it’s just a matter of writing a note and getting it in the mail! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ha! Gotcha!

2 Likes

Yay! More felt fun! :grin:

2 Likes

Nearly there, I have a final step or two to complete.

2 Likes

Ok, tonight’s work was a win. My new idea is working, so I should be finishing up this weekend & mailing on Monday!

2 Likes

Look! The perfect swap just opened up! One of my ideas is too busy for a tiny square but I think it could work well in a 4x6. If the experiment works out, I can sign up for that. Yay!

2 Likes

My goal is to get mine done this weekend, but my parents also have plans for me. I am hoping I can get it sent on Tuesday, when I am closest to the Post Office. I also claimed my partner for the ATC swap so I am hoping to send both at the same time. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

FYI - don’t forget to send me a msg when you send. Makes it a LOT easier to keep track of everything!

4 Likes

Done, I think? I’ll make it the post office at some point this week…

3 Likes

Ugh, this weekend did not happen as planned, going to be finishing up my stitching in the evenings this week. (Nothing bad, just, POOF the weekend is GONE)

4 Likes

I still haven’t sent, but will get my official badge out this week for sure. I also had big crafting plans for the weekend that didn’t happen. Weekends get busy quick when the weather is nice!

4 Likes

I had so much progress during the Zoom, and then, blah. I started doing other things. I have this next to my chair and made notes to finish it up this week. I want to send this and the ATC I claimed for Geekgirl at the same time. the card is done.

2 Likes

Do people want another zoom to finish up? I can do this Thursday at 7 (Eastern) or Monday afternoon (US Holiday , off work)

4 Likes

Either would work for me. I love seeing everyone, chit-chatting, and getting things done!

2 Likes

I would jump on another zoom if you had one. Magpie and I are swapping badges, too, and I haven’t even started hers yet! I could prob do Thursday. Monday is a maybe.

Oh no…I have a date with my friend Thurs night…Trivia Night at our local brewery!

1 Like

Would tomorrow at 7pm work?

1 Like

I think Monday would be better for me, and it sounds like it for @Abbeeroad as well. I am going to try to drop my car to get looked at Thursday night.

1 Like

I could def do tomorrow @7!

2 Likes

I guess I should do a poll to make it easier

• Wednesday 7pm
  • Monday 4pm

0 voters

2 Likes

It’s possible I could still do Monday, but I’m just not sure. If we land there, I’ll be a wildcard, haha.

1 Like