Felt Badge Swap Rd2 - S/O june 21

I could def do tomorrow @7!

2 Likes

I guess I should do a poll to make it easier

• Wednesday 7pm
  • Monday 4pm

0 voters

2 Likes

Itโ€™s possible I could still do Monday, but Iโ€™m just not sure. If we land there, Iโ€™ll be a wildcard, haha.

1 Like

Neither work for me, alas, due to work stuff. But I am chugging along on the badge! there

1 Like

I voted for Thursday, I should be able to do 7, but just arrive about 15 minutes late. I am working on Monday, so that is a no go for me.
Make that Wednesday. LOL! My reading comprehension while at work is the pits. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

looks like we will zoom tomorrow!

4 Likes

Awesome! Itโ€™s always fun to zoom with you guys

2 Likes

I have received the felty of my dreams from @jemimah . I mean, come on now, it couldnโ€™t even be more perfect for me. @geekgirl, is there a gallery?

2 Likes

:snail: :sparkling_heart: :mushroom: Itโ€™s always a joy to craft for you!

2 Likes

Here you go

4 Likes

Zoom link for 7pm Eastern time tonight

2 Likes

I have to be at the theater at 7 tonight to make index cards for the actors! One week to opening, so I am super busy!

I hope the one I shipped too early arrives soon. I am nearly done with my second one, so that would be great to be finished before opening night!

Have fun!

5 Likes

Iโ€™ll be there! Iโ€™m already in the studio, whew itโ€™s messing in here.

3 Likes

For those on the zoom last night, here is a video showing that scrappy paper heart technique I was talking about

7 Likes

Coffee date this morning, shopping at the market for Fatherโ€™s day dinner, then itโ€™s crafts-crafts-CRAFTS!

3 Likes

My day is shaping up to look pretty similar! :wink:

3 Likes

I spent yesterday crafting with a friend, I am all finished with my badge! Mailing it out on Tuesday. Woo!

3 Likes

I wanted to say that I really enjoyed doing the Zoom meetings for this swap. It really pushed me to stay on track and I love seeing and talking to everyone! Thank you @geekgirl for setting those up. :green_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Same! I really enjoyed sewing with you guys :smiley_cat: thanks again @geekgirl!

4 Likes

Nice on the hearts :slight_smile: Got mine sent off today. Very fun swap

4 Likes