goatgoddesss Pioneer9
goatgoddesss AIMR
AIMR geekgirl
AIMR goatgoddess
Pioneer9 Abberoad 6/15 6/16
Pioneer9 goatgoddess 6/15
Camelama geekgirl
1 Like

For real, I adore every perfect teeny tiny stitch of this marvelous little beauty.

I. Love. Heeeeem!

Thank you so much Jemimah, he’s just the cutest thing ever.

21 Likes

Yay! I had so much fun designing and making him for you :sparkling_heart: And it gave me a reason to get some lovely wool felt in pretty colours to play with.

4 Likes

Oh, wow! Way to start the gallery off with a stunner!

3 Likes

Eeee! What a cutiepie! :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail:

3 Likes

oh wow! amazing! making me rethink my badges I already made…

3 Likes

I love the entire shape you used as the background for the little snail and mushrooms! Such teeny tiny stitches…great start to the gallery.

3 Likes

Such a perfect start to the gallery! I love the shape and those tiny eye stalks!! I feel like I’d have split the felt for sure…

Now we all have to follow that… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Come on @jemimah! Way to give everyone some severe swap anxiety now. Oh my goodness, that is the cutest little snail ever! Yeah, mine is going to look like a kindergartener compared to that. All those perfect stitches. I am in awe. You completely threw that gauntlet and strutted away.

6 Likes

I know, I felt a twinge of anx myself. But just remember, if we wanted something like what we make, we’d just make it ourselves! The entire joy of swapping is receiving someone else’s creative item & seeing how they interpret a theme. Every badge made is going to be a winner, it never fails.

8 Likes

Very true! And we all have our specific categories that we excel at and others we are improving on. Remember this Geekgirl when you get mine. I am improving! :rofl:

7 Likes

I did! One little eye got loose. I had to poke it back into place with a pin and stitch it down as securely as I could. But fortunately wool felt is really forgiving.

100% agree! I love seeing all the different styles everyone creates. And I love handmade things because they have so much of the maker’s creativity and personality in them :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I just received this beauty from @pioneer9!! I love the mountains and those chain stitches are :star_struck:

Thank you so much!

13 Likes

It is so lovely, wow.

2 Likes

Oh that’s fantastic!

3 Likes

So glad you like it! I was having major swap anxiety, especially after receiving this absolutely stunning badge:

Wow! Thank you so much, @Abbeeroad !

13 Likes

Took me a minute to see it. Now that I do, it’s super gorgeous.

2 Likes

It is a little tricky to see. It wanted to be bigger! I squeezed him into the available space.

3 Likes

No, it’s perfect. Camouflaged in leafiness. It’s so nice.

3 Likes

Oh my, these are beautiful!

@pioneer9 I love all the contrasting shades of colours, and the embroidery texture is gorgeous!

@Abbeeroad That dreamy dragon is fabulous! The embroidered details and the spiky spine set it off so well!

4 Likes