Felt Badge Swap Rd2 - S/O june 21

You should be getting the sample felts today to practice with! You will be surprised how quickly these can be made, which is part of the appeal. So many ideas from very simple circles to complex landscapes…have fun!

4 Likes

Same! too many great ideas in my partners’ lists :strawberry: :honeybee: :herb: :hibiscus: :sewing_needle: :ocean: :rainbow: :tent: :black_cat: :snail: :kiwi_fruit: :lotus: :mushroom: :goat:

3 Likes

I basically listed everything I like. And I like everything!

That snail is so cute. I like snails, & snail mail!

2 Likes

They arrived, thanks so much!
I’m astonished at how many you sent— was only expecting a few small pieces…. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I am an enabler…plus, once you get started, it is hard to stop…and, if you make any goofs, so what? Have fun!

3 Likes

Ok. I have narrowed ideas down to 2. Maybe 3 at most LOL. Now time to sketch & do some rough draft versions to see what i can do vs what my imagination thinks I can do!

3 Likes

Spent multiple hours yesterday working on a badge… It’s nearly done (just need to add the back layer), and it’s not terrible, but it doesn’t really have the “wow” factor I was hoping for after spending so much time on it :frowning:

4 Likes

I’ve done drafts of two designs & still can’t figure out which i like best! So I am making two & leaving the decision for later lol. Next Week Susan can deal with it. :wink:

3 Likes

Tonight is the night I figure out my design! Said confidently and hopefully.

3 Likes

Haha…I feel this. I have a plan, but have yet to sketch it out to pin down the details.

I’m thinking this weekend will be good for crafting. Maybe we (I) need a Craft Zoom to help carve out some dedicated craft time… :thinking:

6 Likes

a craft zoom is a great idea! does anyone want to craft together for this swap in a zoom and chit chat?

Here are some times I am free in the upcoming days
All times are Eastern

• opt1 - Thursday June 1 @ 7pm
  • opt2 - Friday June 2 @ 7 pm
  • opt3 - Saturday June 3 @ 2 pm
  • opt4 - Saturday June 3 @ 4 pm
  • opt5 - Sunday June 4 @ 2 pm

0 voters

@AIMR @Camelama @gozer @Magpie @jemimah @goatgoddesss @Abbeeroad @pioneer9

4 Likes

I had to put opt1-5 in the front so it would keep it in the order I wanted and not alphabetical. but that wiped the results so if you already voted you have to vote again

4 Likes

I voted! Thanks for putting this together! I NEED IT!

4 Likes

This will spur me to get myself together!

3 Likes

looking like Sunday afternoon at 2 is winning!

3 Likes

Fun!! I am going to a local museum on Saturday morning to see an exhibit of Japanese fabric dying/printing, so I hope a different time slot wins! :wink:

Getting out the good felt tonight for some crafting!

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to it, whenever it is. I love actually seeing everyone and hearing your voices. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I voted! At the moment, with daylight saving there, and no daylight saving here, 2pm EST is 4am here, so I didn’t vote for those ones - but I am very often awake that early, so I’ll join in my pyjamas if that’s the option too :smile_cat:

I had a felt sewing binge yesterday, and I’ve finished one badge ready to send!

5 Likes

Ok let’s plan on tomorrow june 1st. I’ll post link tomorrow.

3 Likes

Woohoo! Exciting!

2 Likes