Felt Badge Swap Rd2 - S/O june 21

I narrowed down a design and am ready to craft. This Zoom call is perfect timing!

1 Like

thanks everyone for joining!

3 Likes

What? Tonight? I better get a move on thenā€¦gonna grab dinnerā€¦might be a bit late but I miss everyoneā€¦and I do have my first one all planned and ready to goā€¦yikes!

4 Likes

get a move on lady!!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Alas work is going to keep me from zooming today after all - thought i could log off early but no. Manager just scheduled a meeting!

3 Likes

Boo. Last minute meetings suck.

3 Likes

getting close on designs - not all the way nailed down but getting there. hope to get felt pulled out in the next couple of days. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I loved the zoom meet up last night. I got so much done and it was so fun to see so many of your smiling faces!

6 Likes

It was nice to carve out a specific time to craft and the bonus was chatting! I finished one and am going to get it ready to mail out!

5 Likes

Agreed! It was so nice to have the time set aside specifically to START. Should be smooth sailing from here on out. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

So fab to see you guys! Iā€™ve made a good start on my second badge too. And it always makes me happy to spend time with lovely lettuce friends.

I already sent my first badge, because I had a package due to @Magpie and I just managed to get it done in time to include it and save on sending 2 packages. I hope you like it Tisha!

6 Likes

I shipped my finished one! I was afraid it would get lost among all my costume projects! Look for it, @goatgoddesss ā€¦ it fit nicely into a note card recently sent to me by @jemimah!

8 Likes

Ooooo, what type of costumes Ms. @AIMR?

2 Likes

I did a separate thread on itā€¦

2 Likes

yā€™all would be proud. I sketched out my 2nd badge before I started!

7 Likes

Haha! Nice!

3 Likes

I was just coming here to ask if the usual process is to sketch out a pattern before starting the badge?
I still havenā€™t watched the video link sadly

3 Likes

Sometimes I just go for it, cutting & stitching & making it up. Sometimes I sketch & make rough drafts even. It just depends on each project!

3 Likes

I have to sketch first, but it doesnt always end up looking like the sketch. :joy: This time i am happy to report that it is!

5 Likes

I canā€™t do it without sketching first, though it varies whether I actually cut up my sketch to use as a pattern or kind of free-hand it by looking at the sketch.

6 Likes