Felt badges

I need to learn how to make one with my embroidery machine

2 Likes

Ooh, this would be fun. I would join if the sign up is later march/early april.

3 Likes

I’d be interested, but would love to be able to use other techniques too if my partner was up for it.

Crochet + mixed media (it’s just taped to a postcard to survive in the mail)

I’ve also needlefelted on a felt background before.

I could do a felt badge too, only it wouldn’t be the prettiest :laughing:

6 Likes

I would LOVE to do this, but I doubt my availability for anything besides ATCs (and finishing current swaps) until May or June… Although if situations change, I’d certainly jump in!

4 Likes

Oh my goodness yes, I have so much felt! I would LOVE this. Now to make sure I have a swap spot. LOL!

3 Likes

Maybe… :eyes:

2 Likes

You never know if you dont try! Your ATCs are so great that i have no doubt you could do these.

2 Likes

I’m trying to behave and not get involved in swaps when I’ve got a million WIPs, but ooooh, this is tempting…

2 Likes

Here is my cute little hedgehog felt badge

The first one I ever got. I can’t remember who made it so if it was you let me know!

I can open sign ups for this sometime next week.

7 Likes

When I first started making ATCs I mostly used fabric, ha! Eventually overcoming my dread of paper tho.
You can do this! I will join in too. Cute little stuff is perfect for spring :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a maybe now. Some of the things that were on my plate (mostly tasks associated with helping my son move) have finished earlier than anticipated, so could be free for this.

3 Likes

I’m interested!

4 Likes

Can I do this? Will I be able to make something my partner will like? Do I have any ideas of things that I would like? Will my nihilism shut up long enough to let me enjoy something pointless and fun (the fun is the point, nihilism!!)? Can I rein in my ADHD, depression and anxiety (and associated procrastination followed by last minute panic) quickly enough to do something I’ll be proud of? Will I do it so early that I second guess myself five times and/or ruin the perfect thing I made to start with? :thinking: #MeForEverySingleSwap

6 Likes

Haha! Agree, I think I feel the same way every single swap. Mostly finishing early and second guessing myself, then making two or three versions and not knowing which one to send. (I often have a lot of free time on my hands!)

4 Likes

I’ll swap with you and we can ride the Hot Mess Express together! My ADHD and anxiety did me in on the last awap, but I’m determined to do better this time. :green_heart:

4 Likes

I was browsing the felt badges on Pinterest there are quite anfew that are simple and adorable. This kidney is one of my favorites.

3 Likes

I love this idea completely, but I am self-banishing from swaps ATM, due to some stuff I have to take care of in my real life that have grown to slightly overwhelming proportions. If this happens while I’m still there, I will just live vicariously through the swap gallery, which I am sure will be fabulous!

5 Likes

This swap will probably start toward the end of April. I’ve been sick and am behind on everything!

4 Likes

Hooray! I already have a ridiculously large adult merit badge Pinterest board, but this swap inspired me to add more. :laughing:

2 Likes

swap is finally up!!!

2 Likes