Felt Campfire Set

Felt stitched campfire s’more set (I forgot to put the felt graham cracker and chocolate in the photo.) The pattern is a leftover one from when I taught crafting lessons at JoannFabrics a few years ago. The kids especially like using the marshmallows on the sticks to playfully hit each other :woman_shrugging: At least it’s soft!

32 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

What a fun project!

2 Likes

Awesome! This is such a cute project!

I can see how kids would want to hit each other! Lol!

2 Likes

So cute! This would be a huge hit in my house (and yes, would probably result in some marshmallow wars :laughing:).

2 Likes

I love this! I’ve had it pinned forever but still don’t know how to sew. haha!

2 Likes

That is fun! And they do look like little jousting weapons!

2 Likes

So cute! The marshmallows are awesome.

2 Likes

Thats so cute!

2 Likes

This is so dang adorable!

2 Likes

This is utterly adorable!

3 Likes

Ahhhh I love it!!

2 Likes

I keep considering making something like this. (Is the pattern online somewhere?)

2 Likes

Super adorable! :smile: And yes, I would totally bop my husband with those marshmallow sticks, so I get it…

3 Likes

So fun! How big is it? I’m imagining the marshmallows are pretty big if they are good enough to bop someone with :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I got the pattern fro Joanne Fabrics. It was one of the classes they had me teach. I don’t think it’s on line. I can look around and see if I threw out the instructions or not.

2 Likes

It’s not that big at all. I’d say the flame is about a foot tall?

2 Likes

Oh that’s pretty big! I didn’t know if the flame would fit in the palm of your hand :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No worries if you did-- I can draw up my own pattern, I just haven’t gotten around to it.

2 Likes

How lovely!
And how fascinating that you used to teach crafts at a shop!
(Over the years I’ve often been asked to teach crafts in various places, but I always had to decline because of poor health.)

2 Likes