Felt Flower Brooches

I got a bee in my bonnet last week — I had a vision of making some little felt brooches to use up some of my stash. Granted, these only used about .03% of my stash, but it’s something. :wink: I’ve been watching a lot of Gardener’s World here in quarantine land, so I think that had something to do with it.

These used up some felt, beads and pin backs. I’m thinking of giving them to my Mum and two aunts for their spring jackets. Thanks for looking!

22 Likes

Cute-- I like the hand-stitched backings particularly, for some reason. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty! Those would make amazing abandonable projects once this virus madness is over with.

2 Likes

These are adorable! And the way you did the pin backs is so clever - I would have struggled to figure that part out and your solution is so simple and graceful. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your felt brooches are so pretty!

2 Likes

Lovely brooches. I’m sure your mum and aunts will be glad to wear them.

1 Like

Thank you all! They were easy and satisfying to make. The stitches are a good way to pass quarantine time!

1 Like

They are lovely!
So happy looking and well made.

2 Likes

These are very spring-ish! And I agree, great abandonable goodies after the insanity passes. The pearls are a great touch.

1 Like

Very pretty! So sunny and bright.

1 Like

Congrats! Your felt flower brooches are one of this week’s featured projects.

1 Like

Awesome! I’m so excited! :blossom::cherry_blossom::hibiscus:

These are so cute and colorful!! Love the beading as well.

And this made me smile even more because SOMEBODY’s swap Q just recently inspired me to make a felt brooch! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Adorable! I’ve been organizing my stash and realized that I have an incredible amount of felt. Looks like there might be some badges in my future!

1 Like