Felt hummingbird

Beautiful! And how awesome that you did those great alterations. Great job, really!

Gorgeous!

This is beautiful. I love the wings, the sequins are just perfectly placed.

Very special!!

This is lovely! I love every little detail you’ve made! I really enjoy working with felt and embroidery so much, my mom would love a pretty little bird like this, perhaps if I start now I’ll have one finished by Mother’s Day. :heartbeat:

2 Likes

This is gorgeous! Love the modifications your made…and the extra sparkle from the use of sequins :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is beautiful

This is very nice and your personal additions definitely add to the overall beauty of this piece!

1 Like

How lovely! And your stitches are so perfect. Beautiful work!

I love him hanging from my rearview mirror…I just have to decide if his movement ends up being too much of a distraction while driving.

4 Likes

:blush: He’s kind of big for a rear-view mirror dangler, IMO. Looks cute there, though.

I’d either put him in a window or stick a long skewer in his belly and put him in a planter. Or use him as a Christmas tree decoration. Or just randomly hang him from the ceiling or an air vent somewhere in the house…

Yeah, that’s what my dh said too. But, me being me, I had to try him there because he’s so dang cute there.

2 Likes

I love the little splashes of sparkle with the sequins.

Congrats! Your humming bird is one of this week’s featured projects! Way to go!

2 Likes

Hey, thanks!

Oh, my hummingbird was featured, too! Way to represent, hummingbirds!

1 Like

Well-deserved! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations on the Feature!

1 Like

Oh my. This is beautiful.

2 Likes

This is gorgeous! I love the little touches of sequins and beads and the three-dimensional-ness of it. Your stitchwork looks so tidy and uniform too. Beautiful job!

1 Like