Felt twinchies, a collection of Gozer's kitties <3

@gozer is a cat lady :heart_eyes_cat:, of this there is no doubt. And she loves each one of them, you can tell by how she talks about them and features them as her “helpers” in photos of her crafts. Over the years, I’ve sent her a few felt twinchie portraits of her fur babies when she’s mentioned one of them in a special way. Most recently it was her sweet-heart Midge.
Here’s my ode to that tabby of note:

Her wee fuzzy face:
Midge

And here are the rest of the gang Peggy, Gozer, Mew, and Venkman:

They have super strong magnets stitched inside so they go on the fridge and they actually hold stuff up! Kitty power.

26 Likes

These are adorable. Is the background 1 later of felt or 2?

2 Likes

Aw, thanks :sparkling_heart:
It’s 2 layers of pure wool felt, the backs of each one are a different colour than the front. The magnets are stitched inside with a small square of felt against the back piece. They are rare earth magnets, I bubble wrap the heck out of them so they won’t stick to anything on their trip. Still, the last one got there in a completely mangled envelop so I wonder what happened along the way!

3 Likes

I love these so much, and the magnets inside make them even better.

4 Likes

These are one of the most meaningful and favorites of any thing I have every received. They mean so much to me. Gozer, Mew, and Midge have all crossed the rainbow Bridge. These magnets meant so much to see after they passed.
Thank you so much.

9 Likes

Special magnets for a special family…

Those magnets you use (and gifted me some long ago…) are super strong!! They could take out your fillings…

3 Likes

Aw, I am extra happy I made them for you. It’s hard to lose a friend but I think it can make it a bit easier in time if you keep a happy memento of them around. I hope so anyhow.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, don’t even try it! They totally could, they are so powerful.

Wait, are fillings magnetic? Gah, now I’m tempted to try it. You are a terrible influence Linda :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

These gozer kitty twinchies make my heart happy. Sweet, sweet, sweet.

:shamrock: :metal: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

So gorgeous! Fur friends are the best!

3 Likes

These are soooo cute, and even more special because they’re based on real pets!

This is making me really want to do another felt twinchie swap! Oh man, I wanna do that, and TM patches, and fridge magnets… eep!

4 Likes

Adorable! And extra special since the twinchies are modeled after gozer’s kitties.

3 Likes

I had seen one or two of these on the old site, but I love seeing them all together! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

The attitude of the kitties! So great.

3 Likes

As a fan of gozer and of her kitties, I double love this! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Wow, you’ve got almost the whole family there! Only missing Egon, Dahlia and Pandy! The rest of the crew is super cute.:heart:

3 Likes

~Bookmarkng kitty names!~

2 Likes

These are amazing!

3 Likes

So cute! What an awesome personal gift!

2 Likes