Felted Christmas ornaments

Every year I make my nieces a Christmas ornament, and try to make them somewhat specific to each of them. Some years I succeed more than others (the years where I have more time, haha).

This year I managed to sneakily find out their favourite animals. I only completed two of three before I ran out of the right colours and the wool shop closed for the holidays, and so one niece is still waiting on her lynx.

But I digress… On to the good stuff!

I’ve only felted a couple times before, so I was quite pleased with how these two turned out! Can’t wait to get the supplies to finish the lynx. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Aw, these are adorable! I’m partial to the panda, but the elephant’s eyes are also so cute.

2 Likes

they are so cute!!

2 Likes

What a lovely tradition!

2 Likes

These are darling! I am excited to see the lynx, too!

2 Likes

I love the heart for the panda nose. It’s a sweet detail. And the added detail of the sweater design for the elephant is fantastic. I can’t wait to see the lynx. These are wonderful!

2 Likes

Could these get any cuter??? I can’t wait to see the third member of this adorable trio!

1 Like

These are so cool!

1 Like

So cute! Lovely job.

1 Like

These are amazing! I would have thought you were a felting master based on these. The detail you captured is really wonderful. I’m sure they are loved.

1 Like