Renstar
(Ren)
1
I volunteered at the Festival of Quilts last week in Birmingham, England.
This was my first time attending and, oh my, it was awesome.
I’m going to attach a few photos, (none of which is my work - far from my skillset), for you to feast your eyes upon.
Winner of the Quilt Creations category
I love this, so much detail
Pixellated quilt
Beautiful
Winner of Miniature Quilts
I love this, but it’s not the best picture
11 Likes
I saw that sphere on somebody’s post about the festival on instagram, what an incredible masterpiece!
3 Likes
Wow! There are some truly talented people out there!
MistressJennie
(Moderator - Jennie - she/her)
4
Amazing pieces! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!
Magpie
(Weird is my super power 🇨🇦 )
5
Oh, incredible. Thank you for sharing. The 2nd last is a mind boggler, whoa.
Renstar
(Ren)
6
I found some more pics:
The coloured squares in the next one are about 1cm finished size:
These next ones were all in the Men’s quilt section:
2 Likes