Feta Topped Avocado Toast on Sourdough

It sounds so delicious just typing it. Feta. Topped. Avocado. Toast. On. Sourdough.

Yum!

I personally think this is the best version of avocado toast I’ve ever tried. I came up with it only by accident as I am a garlic salt addict. It is pretty much added to most of the food that I make.

Over time, I’ve tried different variations of this recipe to produce the maximum and most delicious flavor possible! At this point, I feel confident that it is not possible to make it anymore amazing!

It’s one of those recipes you can serve to others with complete confidence in knowing that they will love it! And as an additional plus—it is super easy to prepare with very limited time required! So please, give this gem a try and let me know what you think!
Ingredients

• one softened large avocado
  • half a lemon
  • two slices of sourdough bread
  • ¾ cup feta cheese
  • 10 sun-dried tomatoes
  • garlic salt to taste

Directions

• Lightly toast the two slices of sourdough.
  • Mash the avocado in a bowl until it reaches your preferred consistency.
  • Add the juice of half a lemon and garlic salt until the flavor is to your liking.
  • Spoon the avocado mixture onto the sourdough
  • Top with feta cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Serve immediately.
8 Likes

I like avocado, but it just doesn’t have enough zing for my taste. I am definitely going to try this because the feta cheese and sun dried tomatoes will definitely add much more flavor!

Thanks for posting.!

1 Like

You’re gonna love it!

1 Like

Yes, please! :yum:

Scoot-ch over Ms. Abbie. I want some too. Dibs on the garlic salt shaker, lol.

2 Likes

Sounds delish. I’ll have to try it out.

Sounds yummy!

1 Like

This looks yummy!

I somehow don’t like the idea of feta, them I’m always surprised by enjoying the taste of it.

:lemon: :bread: :avocado: Congratulations! Your Feta Topped Avocado Toast is a Featured Project this week! :avocado: :bread: :lemon:

3 Likes

Drooling, love this idea. Will try it soon.