Fiber & Textile Challenge - Cozy Days

Provided it fills the other requirements, yes. So if for example you had a scarf partway knitted, and decided to finish it for this challenge, that’s fine.

1 Like

BEHOLD, cozy autumn socks! - F&T 2020 Q4 Contest Entry

(I edited my entry to include the Contest Entry text that I missed, I hope that’s ok)

8 Likes

I’ve finished my entry. It’s a shawl for my lovely sister who’s having a tough time right now.

This is the link

5 Likes

Lovely!

Beautiful entry!

1 Like

Here’s my entry.

I spun up some squishy, Autumn-colored Merino wool.

14 Likes

Oh my goodness! That is beautiful!

1 Like

WHOA! That is lovely in so many ways!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Here’s my entry! Autumn colours socks

2 Likes

Beautiful!

Some cozy socks for some autumal hiking!

2 Likes

Oh my…I have the PERFECT submission for this contest. The real question is…can I finish it before midnight tomorrow? :grimacing: (Stitch little hands, stitch!)

5 Likes

I’m in the same boat! I am heading downstairs to crochet my little heart out after taking care of a few things on LC.

4 Likes

I see the end of the horizon! I’m gonna be able to do it!

Crochet, Jennie, crochet!

3 Likes

My naalbound hat :blush:

Naalbound Hat - F&T 2020 Q4 Contest Entry

2 Likes

Ahhh bummer! The closing date totally snuck up on me and I won’t be finished at all. But that’s ok x
I had the perfect project too :wink:

3 Likes

I consider the challenge open until midnight, my time, here in the US. (I’m in Nashville, Central Standard Time.) So according to my calculations, you have 16.5 hours left, if that’s any help. :blush:

3 Likes

Woooo! I’m done! I’ve got a frame. Just have to frame and take pictures. :grin:

2 Likes

May I present my…" :maple_leaf:Fall Into Autumn" Sampler :fallen_leaf: for consideration! :blush:
(Done in the nick of time!)

10 Likes