Cozy Days Challenge!
Admit it. Even if it makes us a bit Basic, we all love Fall. Cooler days, comfy sweaters, strolls through the pumpkin patch, colorful leaves on the ground, sipping on hot apple cider. It’s all wonderful. So let’s celebrate the season by crafting up something cozy or autumnal for Fall!
YOUR MISSION - CRAFT SOMETHING TO COZY & AUTUMN THEMED!
Remember, this is the Fiber & Textile board, so submissions for this Challenge must fit in the F&T categories, which include: crochet, cross stitch, embroidery, felting, knitting, quilting, spinning, and weaving.
- Crochet some fingerless gloves for those chilly morning walks.
- Embroider a fall themed hoopla to decorate your home.
- Knit a new sweater to wear on your next family hike.
- Spin up some cozy yarn in an autumn color palette.
- Weave a set of dish towels in your favorite Fall colors.
- Your craft must be cozy and autumn themed. (Please note, this is Fall challenge, not a Halloween challenge.)
- Each member may only submit one entry, which cannot already be posted on its own thread.
- Additionally, your entry may not be submitted for any other contest in this community.
- All entries must be posted by midnight on November 15th.
The winner of the Cozy Days Challenge will receive a $20 Amazon gift card!
- You should submit your entry by creating a project post on the Completed Projects sub-board.
- You are REQUIRED to have a descriptive title and then include “- F&T 2020 Q4 Contest Entry” (example: Jennie’s Crocheted Hat - F&T 2020 Q4 Contest Entry). Once you have posted your submission, you need to reply to this thread with a link to your post. If you do not do this, your entry will not be considered.
- Voting will happen on November 16th - 22nd.
- The winner will be announced on November 23rd.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
If you have any questions, or want to chat about your crafting progress for this challenge, post it here! Let’s have fun!
Happy Fall Y’all!
@bethntim’s Fox Fingerless Gloves
@CraftsUntold’s “Pairfect” Autumn Vanilla Socks
@Edel’s Crocheted Lockdown Shawl
@tendstowardschaos’ Mid-Michigan Color Tour Handspun Merino Yarn
@Immaculata’s Autumn Socks
@sheepBlue’s Manly Knitted Socks
@WingsoftheWind’s Naalbound Hat
@Whistlefish’s ‘Fall Into Autumn’ Sampler
@MistressJennie’s Autumn Dragon Wing Shawl
Happy Fall Y’all!
Vote for your favorite cozy project!
- Fox Fingerless Gloves
- “Pairfect” Autumn Vanilla Socks
- Crocheted Lockdown Shawl
- Mid-Michigan Color Tour Handspun
- Autumn Socks
- Manly Knitted Socks
- Naalbound Hat
- Fall Into Autumn Sampler