Fiber & Textile Challenge - Cozy Days

I’m in the same boat! I am heading downstairs to crochet my little heart out after taking care of a few things on LC.

4 Likes

I see the end of the horizon! I’m gonna be able to do it!

Crochet, Jennie, crochet!

3 Likes

My naalbound hat :blush:

Naalbound Hat - F&T 2020 Q4 Contest Entry

2 Likes

Ahhh bummer! The closing date totally snuck up on me and I won’t be finished at all. But that’s ok x
I had the perfect project too :wink:

3 Likes

I consider the challenge open until midnight, my time, here in the US. (I’m in Nashville, Central Standard Time.) So according to my calculations, you have 16.5 hours left, if that’s any help. :blush:

3 Likes

Woooo! I’m done! I’ve got a frame. Just have to frame and take pictures. :grin:

2 Likes

May I present my…" :maple_leaf:Fall Into Autumn" Sampler :fallen_leaf: for consideration! :blush:
(Done in the nick of time!)

10 Likes

Gorgeous!!

1 Like

Hi @CraftsUntold. It looks like you’ve already submitted an entry to this challenge. Actually, with today’s entries you’ve submitted 4. I hadn’t noticed when I updated the first two, because they were many days apart. Each LC member may only enter the challenge one time. It’s listed in the rules above. Please select one of your entries to count for the challenge, and we can delete the extra entries. Thanks!

1 Like

Oh! I missed that completely. Sorry!

Just deleted the extras 🤦

1 Like

Which one did you decide to go with? The Cozy Autumn Socks or the Celestial Vanilla is the New Black socks?

1 Like

Managed to finish my own entry just in the nick of time!

8 Likes

Autumn socks :+1:

4 Likes

I deleted the extras , just an fyi that the fingerless mitts are still listed under entries. We’ll just go with the Autumn socks.
2020 brain, messing with my reading comprehension.

1 Like

Voting is now open for this challenge! Scroll up to the first post, and vote for your favorite entry.

3 Likes

:fallen_leaf: :scarf: :apple: :yarn: :maple_leaf: :yarn: :apple: :scarf: :fallen_leaf:

The voters have spoken, and @Whistlefish’s Fall Into Autumn Sampler has won the Cozy Days Challenge! Congratulations Whistlefish! Please send me your email address, so I can get your Amazon gift card sent to you.

And thank you to everyone who participated!

10 Likes

This just made my day!! Thank you folks for voting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratulations! It’s such a beautiful piece!

1 Like

Awesome! Congrats, @Whistlefish!

2 Likes

they all look so wonderful, such colors. Love all the creativeness hard to pick just one.

1 Like