Fill-An-Envelope with Paper Goodness - sign Ups Closed

Annnnnd, my packages are on their way to my partners! They are both expected to be delivered next Monday. Now I enter the Swap Anxiety Stage. :flushed:

5 Likes

I think I am done collecting. I might sit on the envelope for a little while longerā€¦or I might get anxious and send this week! :thinking:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done some crafting & some collecting, but thereā€™s definitely more room in the envelope still!

3 Likes

Iā€™m still in the ā€œmore is moreā€ stage. I will edit this week.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t done anything yet :sweat_smile: I want to try and make some new things to stuff in there but I know I have enough in my stash without doing any more crafting :joy: Iā€™ll try to craft some this weekend and get it all together by Monday :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be in the sending closer to the deadline crowd. My pile is growing but Iā€™d also like to do some crafting. Hoping to get some time this weekend.

3 Likes

Kind of how I am as well. I am trying to ensure what goes in the envelope has a use for my partner and isnā€™t just my hoard lol The pile keeps growing and I have some more items Iā€™d like to make and send with it

3 Likes

Earlier today the tracking on my sent packages said they were out for delivery! They werenā€™t estimated to be delivered until the 7th. EEP!

3 Likes

Iā€™m almost there - I keep thinking I can slide one more thing into the envelope.
I will try to mail tomorrow or Thursday.

2 Likes

Darn it! I was at the PO this morning shipping out my MILā€™s birthday gift and picked up my mail. By the time I got home, my Informed Delivery said that my package from one of my partners had been delivered! So I missed it by something like 12 minutes. Dā€™oh! I have to drive by there tomorrow, so Iā€™ll be sure to get it then. EEP!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got my envelope stuffed to the brim. Hoping to get to the post office by Thursday but it might not be until Friday.

2 Likes

Mines full full I even went with a larger envelope reused from something that was shipped to meā€¦hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks all for sending me your mailing info - I will play catch-up with dates and received and feedback. I will be at the P.O. later today and then I will catch my breath.

2 Likes