Find your omen pocket letter

Over the weekend I made a masterboard:

At first I didn’t like it, but I kept adding color, and finally decided I could stop.

I cut it up this afternoon and wasn’t sure what I thought until I trimmed it a bit and mounted it on black like this:

I added a quote and some collage pieces to complete my “good omen” challenge on the coronavirus slump challenge chain, and it finally looks like the first picture you saw.

14 Likes

That masterboard is fantastic! So colorful and fun! The finished product looks great!

1 Like

I love how this turned out, the black really makes the colors pop! I’ve just started getting into masterboards, and I’ve stuck with pretty subdued color palettes so far, but I think you’ve just convinced me to try something more colorful :rainbow: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love the black framing, such a cool design

1 Like

These ATCs look fabulous! Never underestimate the power of the master board…

1 Like

These are really cool! I like the theme.

1 Like

Glad you did not give up on it…the transformation is really what is cool about those master boards…

I like the idea of framing around them in black as well,

1 Like

This is awesome! :smiley:

Thanks! Now, I am doing the same with almost all my masterboards. I will have tons of cool atc backs ready to go!

1 Like

This is really cool; I agree that the black really makes them pop.

Congrats! Your Omen Pocket Letter is one of this week’s featured projects! You are awesome!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

I love these! <3

That came out lovely! So colorful and fun!