First Spinning Wheel Advice

I have decided that this year I’m going to finally get a spinning wheel. I love working with fiber and spinning, but I’m starting to feel the limitations of my drop spindle and am getting frustrated with it.
I’ve been doing some research on good wheels for beginners but figured I’d ask here for advice and recommendations as well.
I’m on the waitlist for the EEW 6.0 but it’s not expected to be available until April and I don’t think I have the patience to wait that long. :sweat_smile:
After doing some reading I had basically settled into the idea of getting the Ashford Kiwi 3 spinning wheel since it was near the top of basically every list I looked at of good spinning wheels for beginners. But then I found this site that has wheels made of PVC. They are a lot cheaper than the Ashford but I’m wondering if the price difference would show in terms of quality.
Does anyone have any experience with PVC wheels? Should I just try to be patient and wait for the e-spinner? Are there any other really good wheels for beginners I should take a look at?
Give me all of your advice!

1 Like

A new wrinkle in my plan - almost all of the wheels I’ve been looking at are currently back ordered or just have like, really long lead time. Looks like I’m being forced to be patient. No fair!
Still looking for advice though!