Fish Drawstring Bag

I spotted a fish drawstring bag on @jemimah’s Pinterest and thought it looked like a fun surprise to make for OWS. After looking at several different versions online, I drafted a pattern and selected my fabric. It was easy to make and I really like how it came out.

29 Likes

Very cute! Love the stripes and flowers.

3 Likes

It’s so dang cute! I love the quilted fins.

3 Likes

So quirky cool! The fabrics go so well together.

3 Likes

Yes, the quilted fins are snazzy!

3 Likes

I love the way you did the mouth. Clever way of closing it, but keeping the fishes face from scrunching up too much. The fabrics you chose are cool too. It elevates it from child-like looking to quirky cool adult. As someone who love “children” type things. I especially love that touch. I mean, why do kids get to have all the fun?

7 Likes

Ugh, exactly. They get the best stuff!

5 Likes

It’s so fabulous! I love the fabric combination and it’s beautifully sewn too. I feel very lucky to have it! :sparkling_heart: :fish:

2 Likes

:green_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: Congratulations! Your amazing work is one of this week’s featured projects! :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

What a fun drawstring bag! I love the floral fins.

3 Likes

I LOVE THIS! What a cool, sophisticated fish bag. To say I’m jealous is an understatement. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Such a cute and clever design, and I love the fabric combos!

1 Like

You designed the pattern? So sweet! It really looks like a great weekend project. And the drawstring narrows the fish’s mouth, like it should be! I like where you placed the eyes too.

1 Like