Fish Wish Thank You

Such a cute piece! A great addition to the classroom tank.

1 Like

That’s so cute! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, what a great little fish and I love that you showed your students what they could make with the supplies they have.

1 Like

I love a goldfish is getting some love. They deserve it!

Great execution, and angle of the body. Eyes are hard to achieve on a near-profile shot. Great job!

:shamrock: :metal: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I love that you used student grade supplies with this fish. I would have NEVER known. It looks so professional. I love the expression on the little fish face. It almost looks like the fish is smirking because he’s up to no good.

2 Likes

This little fish is adorable! You must be such an inspiration to your students by using the same supplies.

1 Like

You are awesome! Yahoo! You are one of the featured projects for this week! Congrats!

1 Like

I haven’t made prints before. Not sure where to begin! :slight_smile: Thanks!

Ohmygosh! Wow! Thanks! :heart:

So cute!

1 Like

I really love how you’ve shown that basic supplies can still create something amazing. Sometimes cool projects can be discouraging when I realize how many fancy supplies went into making them, and this is a good reminder to me that the less fancy stuff can make cool projects, too.

2 Likes

I keep seeing this handsome little guy up in the featured projects and it makes me happy every time. Four years ago, my daughter got to bring home a goldfish after a school unit studying them. I never knew goldfish could be so expressive or even aware of goings-on outside of their tanks. Our Hernando comes up to the side and looks out at us just like this and does this adorable little flappy fin thing to beg for food. I think you captured the expression perfectly! I also applaud the use of school-grade supplies!

2 Likes

You just made my day! Thank you! :slight_smile: :heart: I love goldfish, they’re my favorite fish. They all have their unique personalities - kind of like little water puppies! lol

1 Like

I almost wrote the exact same thing! Will you have goldfish in your classroom tank?

1 Like

Very cute!

1 Like

Sadly no goldfish for school, my classroom tank isn’t big enough to give them a proper home. :frowning: We do have a colorful community tank though!

1 Like