Five Shrines

You know those bad boys gotta burn!

2 Likes

I love them all but the heart one…swoon!

I swooned when I saw these pop up in my Alpha Stamps newsletter the other day. So freakin’ lovely my friend.

These are so cute!!

Wow, @racky, these are all fabulous! You’re such a pro-level crafter. I tried to pick a favorite one, but I can’t; they are all so, so cool!

These are my absolute favorite of anything you have made re: papercraft! I love how some of them are silly!

These are all so well coordinated! I keep trying to pick a favorite, but then I scroll to another one… I love them all!

I can’t decide which is my favorite! They’re all so awesome!

You’ve certainly been productive! I love the individuality of each shrine and how great they look as a group. Bravo!

Racky! Your creativity when it comes to preformed shapes and making them come to life is amazing. I adore these. I could have spent 1,000 days and not ended up with something even close to as nice as this. I’m so impressed with your eye for detail.

Thank you, everyone, for the nice comments. :blush:

These are wonderful! I love your color choices. I need to get some of those shrines and try my hand at it. You are always so inspiring. :heart:

I love these tiny shrines, the details are so great.

Congrats! You are one of this week’s featured projects! Way to be all crafty and stuff!

3 Likes

Aw, thanks!

So gorgeous! I pressed the :hearts: button a bunch of times! Then I noticed that it just turns it on and off :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One glance and I knew it had to be a Racky-craft!

I love your shrines so much! It really has a Mexican folk art to them.
Just love :orange_heart:

Good to know! :rofl:

1 Like

OK these are too cool! I love all the book colors and your use of beads!

These are fantastic! I have a whole set of loteria cards that I’ve had no idea what to do with, you’ve inspired me!