Five Shrines

Aw, thanks!

So gorgeous! I pressed the :hearts: button a bunch of times! Then I noticed that it just turns it on and off :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One glance and I knew it had to be a Racky-craft!

I love your shrines so much! It really has a Mexican folk art to them.
Just love :orange_heart:

Good to know! :rofl:

1 Like

OK these are too cool! I love all the book colors and your use of beads!

These are fantastic! I have a whole set of loteria cards that I’ve had no idea what to do with, you’ve inspired me!

I love little shrines. I have made a few, but mine are made of little tins and found objects. All of these could inspire a story I am sure. Great details!

I love seeing tons of tiny shrines all displayed together. You should post yours!!

1 Like

Geez, racky, amazing as always. My personal favorite is the heart with roses.

me too!!

@racky I think you might have forgotten to drop them off at my house :wink:

1 Like

How on earth did I miss these? So fun and colorful! Beautiful job!

1 Like

These are absolutely beautiful Racky. I always loved your stuff on Craftster, before I took a break from things. Lovely to see familiar names here too.
(I was Purpleheather there, I think)

2 Likes

I missed these when they were first posted, but they are amazing! I love how thoughtful you were in your color choices. And the tiny details (Where do you find them? Tiny saints, tiny limes, tiny roses!), just bring them to a whole other level! Are they small matchboxes, or big matchboxes (that would be a lot of matches!)?

I’m continually impressed (and, a bit awed) by how you can look at a blank chipboard shape and envision such wonderfully creative and beautiful results!

1 Like

Aw, thanks! In answer to your question, the tiny saints, limes, and roses, as well as the facades, all came from Alpha Stamps. Here’s a link to my supply list. Those are tiny matchboxes. I always love working small!

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t know if I’m adventurous enough to try to make one yet, but I’m bookmarking your list, just in case :slight_smile:

I feel you are highly qualified for the job!

1 Like

LOL! Thanks! I’ll have to wait until I get home… but I can see myself falling into this rabbit hole very easily…