Flamingo jeans

This was a quick and fun project today. @averia sent me a bunch of iron on flamingo patches. I ended up sewing them on, rather than rely on the glue.

Front and back
I can take my flock everywhere with me now.

A close up because the camera is flattening the colours

33 Likes

How fun! I love flamingos. :grinning: :flamingo::flamingo:

1 Like

Such festive jeans with those flamingos! You can’t have a bad day wearing those :grin:

What a fun touch to add to jeans, I think the placement of them is really nice.

1 Like

What fun! And a nice bright spot against the wet pavement of Ireland! :joy:

1 Like

Ha! These are great! How fun to wear around, Professor Flamingo-legs, lol!

2 Likes

Cuuuute!!

1 Like

You will now have the coolest jeans wherever you go!

2 Likes

Perfect! And an inspiration :sparkles::flamingo::sparkles:

2 Likes

They say it should be enough, but I don’t trust the glue either XD Quick project, and cute

2 Likes

I NEED Jean’s like this in my life! LOVE IT!

2 Likes

You’re adorable.

2 Likes

They’re having their first outing today, and already someone has admired then. Perfect for a grey Irish Saturday

4 Likes

The flamingo embellishments really make the jeans fun! Enjoy showing off your love of flamingos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The moment I saw the post title, I knew it must be you, Edel! This is a brilliant use of the patches, and I’m not surprised they drew admiring glances.

2 Likes

These are fab!

1 Like

I have to tell you @Edel, that I had seen a flamingo patch in the dollar store last night and I thought of you!

I opened up the bag this morning and lo and behold, there was the patch! DH must’ve bought it for some reason, or the cashier put it in the bag by mistake.

Guess when we finally swap, you’ll be getting it! :wink:

2 Likes

@ladybugsandbees. Or maybe it’s a sign from the his that you need a pair too

2 Likes

What a fun way to use the patches! It’ll be interesting to see how many people notice!

And, the city I work in was where the ubiquitous plastic, pink flamingo lawn ornaments were manufactured. I didn’t manage to grab one before the factory closed. I guess they sold the mold to another company, so they’re still being made, but I don’t know if it’s still in Leominster (MA).

But, now, whenever I see a flamingo item, I think of you first!

1 Like

@Edel-:grinning:, you never know!

Oh, and I found out the patch was for my son. :unamused:

1 Like