Flamingos and Music ... our perfect combo

I have this ‘thing’ for making pillowcases for my hubby and I. Usually I make them matching but when I found Flamingo fabric (I’m a bird watcher) I just had to have it for myself but knew it didn’t suit him. So, I hunted for fabric focusing on his interests and came up with sheet music (he sings and plays trumpet) and nuts and bolts (his hobby is carpentry)

It’s challenging taking photos in a tiny house. I couldn’t show them on our bed because there wasn’t room up there to get a good angle :smiley:

15 Likes

This is really cute! I love the two-toned and striped layouts.

1 Like

I love personalized pillow cases!

The flamingo fabric is wonderful! The two different colorways go together so nicely! I do love flamingos! :wink:

1 Like

Very fun! I also have a thing from making pillowcases and it’s always a treat when you find just the right fabrics!

2 Likes

They are fabulous.

Another pillowcase lover/maker here. I just love fun pillowcases on my bed, my head is currently on these ones

The flamingo fabric was given to me by @AIMR

You’ve inspired me, I think more pillowcases might be made tomorrow

2 Likes

We also have M&M, Christmas ornament and Valentines pillowcases.

It sure is! Some of mine are getting old so I’ll soon be making more and I’m keeping my eyes open for just the right thing.

1 Like

Hmmmm… might have to make some pillowcases! Yours are awesome!

1 Like

I like this idea of custom matching-but-not-matching pillowcases, they look great!
Also #FlamingoFebruary! This theme makes me so happy :grin:

2 Likes