Flash Craft Challenge-Closed! Voting Starts NOW!

YAHOO! Thanks to all who participated! Voting is up now on the 1st post. The winner will be announced in a few hours!

You guys seriously came up with some fun and whacky stuff!

3 Likes

I’m so glad voting is up. That entry period was SO LONG. The suspense was killing me.

3 Likes

Aaah! how do I choose a favourite out of all this cool stuff?

1 Like

Dang! I’m sad I missed this! But I voted! :grin:

1 Like

The polls are closed and we have a winner…actually TWO winners! Congrats to @jemimah and @TheMistressT! And just what did you win? A laurel and hardy handshake! Okay, okay, just kidding! I have some goodies for you. I will pm you with all the deets!

Thanks to everyone who played today. It was fun! I think we might have more of these quick crafty challenges.

11 Likes

Wow, thank you @kittykill! it was super fun to craft fast, and see all the wild creativity in the thread :smile:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners from Vanna & me!

10 Likes

This was fun and a great way to shake off my frustrating day. Hours on the phone with our IT guy and an eLearning job that just won’t come together.
I’d much rather glue things together.

6 Likes

This was an awesome challenge!

Congrats @jemimah and @TheMistressT!!!

4 Likes

Wow, we were driving for most of the day so I was only able to check in on the phone a wee little bit. What an explosion of crafty recycled goodness! Y’all made some fabulous stuff. Cheers to April one!

6 Likes

Oh wow! I was in the midst of dinner and dishes and such and missed the poll! THANKS SO MUCH!

7 Likes

Congrats to our winners! That was fast and fun.

5 Likes