Florist shop watercolour

I’ve been having fun painting with my sister @Bel - this one is inspired by this YouTube video by Nianiani, although I made lot of changes, to make it more my style.

It’s quite fiddly with a lot of detail, but lots of fun to paint. Nianiani has a lot of cute ideas on her channel :cherry_blossom:

27 Likes

This is gorgeous!

2 Likes

It’s beautiful! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very cute! I love all the flowers.

2 Likes

Beautiful work, as always!

2 Likes

So stunning and perfect!

2 Likes

Oh beautiful!! I love the colorful windows especially…it’s such a subtle touch of color.

2 Likes

This is beautiful. I love the subtle change in the colors of the window glass.

1 Like

Perfect for framing.

1 Like

Beautiful! And I love the name of your shop.

1 Like

Thanks everybody :smile_cat:

Heehee - I think @Bel and I spent more time trying to decide on our imaginary shop names than painting!

3 Likes

So beautiful! The subtle colors on the windows is perfect. Et les fleurs tres belles, aussi!

(Not sure how badly I butchered that French!)

2 Likes

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about this - the way you layered the paint to create the flowers on top of the building, the elegant letters writing out the name of the shop, the way you created depth, the details of the door…all of it! This needs to be framed and shown off for all to see!

1 Like

This is so delightfully beautiful and calm! I love your style so much, @jemimah !
(I still cherish a small piece of yours I bought in the fundraiser during the original C-who-should-not-be-named shutdown!)

1 Like

Beautiful work!

1 Like

Thank you, friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes