Floss bobbin template for Cricut/Silhouette

I made this floss bobbin template for my Cricut to store my embroidery floss skeins. I used heavy cardstock.
Here is the template, if you right click the pic you can save it. When you insert the image into your design space make sure the paper is sized for 8.5x11 (or as close to that without going over) and they will come out perfect size

Weeding!

I strung them on a caribiner clip for easy access. The one on theleft is mine and the one on the right is a store bought one

16 Likes

WOW! What a cool, practical project! What a fun way this would be to use some cute printed cardstock, too!

Also, if you click the image it will open a “gallery” with a Download button.

1 Like

I was just wondering how to make my own! Now to bug a friend with a cricut to do it for me. :wink: Great job!

1 Like

I thought about cute cardstock AFTER I loaded in boring white :slight_smile:

Hahaha! It’s classic white!

2 Likes

This is great! Thanks for sharing!

Coooool!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this!!

2 Likes

Love this. Didn’t know I needed this before you posted but I need this! Thanks!!!

1 Like

Great idea! This would be a perfect use for some of the dollar store place mats I got for making ear savers.

1 Like

Thats a great idea! I was trying to think of cheap platic that might be a little sturdier and this is perfect!

1 Like

So awesome!

1 Like

You are AMAZING! I’ve been dabbling in embroidery lately and just stumbled across these. Thank you so much!

Very clever! I’ll have to use this idea too!