Flower Cookies for the Win/Badge

Nothing like a last minute get together with crafting friends to incite panic and get the creative juices going!

I was visiting my sister in Michigan when all of the plans to get @Edel to the Midwest meeting at @MistressJennie 's was brewed. @Magpie would get her across the border to hand her off to @sheepBlue and @Abbeeroad . But, wait… @Kwality570 lived near my sister and @curiousfae was on the way…yikes…I didn’t want to come empty handed.

Plus…most people know that anything kitchen is not my strong suit. I saw this as a chance to post in the final category to get the most prized Chameleon Badge!

My sister loves to bake and offered to help me make cookies. Er, maybe she said I could help her bake cookies🙄.

Without further ado, here they are

All wrapped up to give to all the sweet friends!

We used her basic soft sugar cookie dough and made bags of royal icing. Once I got the hang of it, squeezing on the decorations was fun! We ate the ones I messed up, but there are no mistakes with cookies🤣.

34 Likes

These are lovely! You all looked like you were having such a great time, and I’m sure these cookies only added to the joy.

1 Like

How could they eat something so pretty?

Great job!

2 Likes

They are so pretty, I almost don’t want to eat mine. Almost :yum:

These are so pretty and elude happiness. I am so glad everything worked out with you seeing everyone, and congrats on the Chameleon badge (PS. You need to send your info in to officially get it).

2 Likes

Thanks…yes…I will get it all to you guys when I get home…the badges are such a nice motivation to try new things and expand skills…I got her recipe and plan to make some for Christmas giving

3 Likes

These cookies are so lovely! You’re right- no mistakes in cookies… unless you mistake salt for sugar.:flushed:

LOL!

3 Likes

Been there, done that…:rofl:

1 Like

These are just lovely. I’m going to eat one of mine momentarily! I wanted to save it for an afternoon work snack. :slight_smile:

Congrats on getting all of the projects for the Chameleon badge!!! Yay!

2 Likes

Yay, you did it! They are beautiful, and I love how so many LC folks have a connection.

2 Likes

What a pretty treat and a sweet gesture!

2 Likes

They are STUNNING! Well done darling!

2 Likes

They are almost too pretty to eat!

2 Likes

These are so sweet!! gorgeous treats!

2 Likes

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

They are spectacular little pieces of art! I bet they taste as good as they look.

2 Likes

You rocked it, lady!!!

2 Likes

They are truly works of art!

2 Likes

They taste good, too! I had one last night with almond milk. Yum!

3 Likes

They look so good !

1 Like