Flowers and Hard Work Quote Mirror

Whenever I say I am decluttering and getting rid of things, my mom never fails to show up with a box of stuff for me. LOL! I think I put the idea in her head and she has to have someone to give thing too.
This time she came around with this mirror. Apparently, I bought it years and years ago according to her. I decided it would be a great base for the Quote swap!
@Bunny1kenobi had some great quotes listed. I picked this one about hard work. I was inspired by an image on her Pinterest for the flowers. I use the word inspired loosely. It looks NOTHING like the image I was inspired by. :joy: I am sure if she tried to find it that she never would because it is so far off, but I liked the results. I thought it was bright, fun, and upbeat.
I used Posca pens and sealed it with matte spray.

Thanks for looking!

25 Likes

So uplifting and bright. I love the color palette and the composition!

3 Likes

Love the colorful explosion of flowers! Very cheery and those blossoms are so whimsical and bright. Posca pens? Really? That’s amazing! Is it hand-lettered also?

4 Likes

I really love this. The flowers are perfectly placed, the color is bright and balanced, and the lettering above is perfection!

3 Likes

This is so uplifting… both the sentiment and the gorgeous artwork. And that lettering is (chef’s kiss).

3 Likes

Can’t take credit on the lettering. I printed it out, used carbon paper to trace it on the mirror, then Posca’d over it.

7 Likes

That is so sweet, I love the bright colours you used! What a lovely gift.

3 Likes

I love this so much!!! I have received some amazing things in swaps, especially from my bestie @gozer, but this one has to be one of my very favorites. It is absolutely amazing and beautiful and I can’t wait to hang it up in my new office!

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Later, when you are all moved and set up, we can play “Can you find what inspired me on your Pinterest”. Bahahaha! I am sure I can give you the section and you still won’t be able to decipher it. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I love this. What a great message.

2 Likes

It’s fabulous! I love the way you drew the flowers, such great style!

2 Likes

This sounds like a fun game! I’m in! :grin:

2 Likes

I love the bright colors on it, those are popping! Did you do the lettering BY HAND?

3 Likes

So bright and cheery! I love the array of fun flowers.

3 Likes

:sun_behind_small_cloud: Congratulations! This little ray of sunshine is one of this week’s featured projects! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

2 Likes

I love the fun, colorful flowers and how you’ve placed them, they really pop with the surrounding white :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Beautiful way to deliver a little truth while looking yourself right in the eye. Nice one!

2 Likes

This is beautiful! My type of florals…bright, fun, and upbeat! They are simply drawn and look like vector graphic art. And that motivational statement though! You hit this simple, delightful artwork design out of the park! :boom::baseball:

2 Likes