Food Podcast Feedback

Do podcasts count as a craft? I’m not sure where to put this, or if it’s allowed, but I figured I’d try here.
So my husband and I decided to start a podcast as our quarantine project. We’ve had our cooking blog for years but had kind of fallen off updating it, but decided to revive it a bit by starting a podcast. It’s about the history of some of your favorite dishes. We did a 5 episode trial run and right now are taking a short break while we research the next batch of topics. We’re really trying to get some feedback on the episodes we’ve done so we know how to improve going forward.

So if any podcast fans could give it a listen and give some feedback we’d really appreciate it!
1 Like

I will check it out this afternoon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very cool! I will have to check it out.

1 Like

Thanks!

There is a craft to speaking. It is also your artistic expression. So, bend it a little, but it fits. :yum:

We actually just got it added to iTunes this week! It’s on YouTube if you don’t use any podcast players like Spotify or Player FM.

Speaking on behalf of myself, it’s worth noting that I like to pitch the show as 50% comedy, 50% history. It has a bit of a focus more on entertainment since, well, food history is a really niche interest lol.
(That said though, I used to do standup, and i consider comedy an art, so that’s my rationale for posting it here :p)

Just as a word of warning, since it’s entertainment-focused, it DOES have some swearing in it. Nothing dirty or anything, but it probably would get a PG-13 rating haha. so if that’s not your cup of tea, keep it in mind before listening.