For Peanut

I made this little dress today for my granddaughter. I may stencil something cute on the front, but still thinking about that.

17 Likes

So so sweet

2 Likes

So pretty! The fabric you chose is beautiful, too.

2 Likes

You are so lucky to have a granddaughter to sew for! That is so sweet and perfect for summer, plain or further adorned…nice job on the little ruffle!

3 Likes

Thanks, guys! Yeah I thought it would be good for summer, as well.

2 Likes

It’s so pretty and sweet just the way it is!

2 Likes

Thanks, @gozer!

1 Like

So dang cute! I love the little detail around the neck and armscye. Is that more than top stitching?

I am so impressed with Peanut… there is no way I could be trusted to wear a dress in this light color… I would stain that so fast!

2 Likes

Thanks! @TheMistressT it’s just top stitching, nothing fancy. And that kid is both super tidy and super messy. At the same time. :thinking: Not sure how she does that.

Although, my oldest was amazing… funny story… his first Easter he was 8 months old and my MIL bought him a white sleeper and a chocolate bunny because she wanted him to get good and messy and take some fun pics. She was so disappointed when he had a tiny smear on his face and a tiny smear on one foot when he grabbed his toes! I laughed so hard!

4 Likes

That is darling!

1 Like

Thank you!

So cute and sweet! Yes, perfect for summer. So funny she is both neat and messy! :laughing:

1 Like

Adorable! The ruffle is very sweet.

1 Like

Thanks, friends!

ETA the cutest model!

3 Likes

This is so darling! Little peanut!

1 Like

Thank you! I think she’s sooo cuuuuute!