Forest Gnomes Pop-Up Mini Book

Here’s a bitty “book” I made from two laser cut wooden fairy doors and an accordion fold matchbox-sized ticket journal, plus some stamps, ink, and super cute gnomes. The covers of the books were colored using watercolor pencils, and it ties closed with a simple ribbon. I cut rectangles of rice paper to cover each page of the ticket journal, stamped some mushrooms and other woodsy things all over, then glued on the lil’ critters.

A few of the pages have pop up elements, like this little dude hitching a ride:

Look at their faces! :smile:

53 Likes

This is AMAZING :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Woah! So cool. Love all the little details.

1 Like

There’s so much to see in this tiny package- i’m amazed at how much is going in here. It looks fantastic!

1 Like

So cute! The door is beautifully colored. And all the little elements are enchanting.

1 Like

I just got an email today from Alpha Stamps that featured this, but it didn’t show very many details. I love how it looks all put together and it must have taken quite a while to cut out all of the elements. It’s beautifully done, and the little doors are perfect for it!

1 Like

This Rocks!!! I love all the little details :grin: This is so cool!

1 Like

Ohmigosh! I love this little bitty book!

1 Like

Gorgeous! The details are Ah-mazing!!

1 Like

This is adorable, but I am partial to artists’ books. :grin: I especially love the wooden cover.

1 Like

Oh my heavens this is perfection. I love it! I want to go live inside this little book :grin:

1 Like

Oh my! That is gorgeous!

1 Like

EEEEEEPP!! This is the cutest little book and it is so tiny!
Love the little snail with the gnome catching a ride!

These days I need reading glasses to read, well to read whatever, but for this I would need a magnifying glass (or two haha) to even see what I’ be glueing… :face_with_monocle:

Great work, really so lovely!

:metal:t2:

1 Like

What a cute and creative idea! I like how the green gnome is peeking out from behind the mushroom!

1 Like

I love itty bitty books! you did a great on making your colored pencils looking like wood.

1 Like

AAAAAAAAACK! And also SQUEEEEEEEEEE! This is just simply and truly adorable and filled with charm front cover to back!

2 Likes

This is beautiful and perfect!

1 Like

Shut up! That is too much!

2 Likes

this is so adorable!

1 Like

This is wonderful, I love all the sweet little details!

1 Like