Four Custom Wrapped Cabochon Tree of Life Pendants

I had a customer approach me at one of my markets with a collection of stones she had inherited. She picked out four, flat-back cabochons she wanted wrapped and we discussed what color wire to use. She wanted all four to be similar since they were going to be gifts to her family.

Moss agate with an antique bronze wire

Bloodstone with an antique bronze wire

Green aventurine with gold wire

Blue aventurine with silver wire

It was a lot of fun creating a collection of similar pieces but still trying to work with the uniqueness of each stone as well. She was really happy with how they came out and I always enjoy helping clients see their ideas turned to reality!

27 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

These are just lovely.

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! I’m sure the receipients will be so happy with them.

4 Likes

They are all lovely and it is a wonderful story about gifting them to family members from an inheritance. They will be much more enjoyed this way than as a rock in a bowl, in my opinion. The moss agate is STUNNING! I love the way you adjusted the tree to mirror the blue of the stone. Family members are going to be fighting for that one!

5 Likes

What a special commission to work on! They will be treasured.

4 Likes

These are gorgeous! Love the organic design of the tree with the simple polished rocks. I think the bloodstone one is my favorite. I’m sure she was blown away by the results! :two_hearts: :star:

3 Likes

The moss agate!! swoon! These are all gorgeous but that one is the most stunning to me.

4 Likes

Wow! Loving them all

2 Likes

Yeah I really wanted to accent the detail on that stone because it was so lovely.

Thank you everyone! I loved making special pieces for her and her family.

2 Likes

Oh those are lovely!