Foxy Little Bag

That is so frustrating! I’m glad it finally made its way back to you, but still…

I wonder if you were to take a package like that to the post office if they would honor the postage that had already been paid or if they’d basically reply that you were out of luck because your payment went toward shipping it to New York and then back to you.

It’s a cute bag and I really like your coordinating fabric choices!

1 Like

for meg or for mel? haha. omg. as if the p.o. ate that. but more importantly it came back!! now i’m even more excited. unless its for meg. then i’m super jealous. i love foxes. even my fox st. foxes who tried to eat the kid’s cat last month.

that bag is divine.

lol sorry–typo…you are definitely my “fox” muse…When I see fabric or anything with a fox on it, I just want to buy it in case we are partners again!

@AudiobookLover …if I thought my post office could be helpful, I would go to them…they know nothing, not even the cost of the First Class international stamp…I have been doing most of my mailing through PayPay shipping. I am going to repackage it and try again.

2 Likes

ha.not gonna lie, i clicked on this thread the first time just because of the word foxy. i’m super excited now!! :grin:

2 Likes

That’s so cute, very glad it came back to you!
I’ve been cross border shipping with UPS instead of the PO. Costs about the same but the tracking doesn’t drop off at the border. I was evdn zble to log on & correct an address mistake one time.

1 Like

I think the issue was with customs…it was signed by a customs agent and from the smeared notes, it looks like I had used the wrong code…I use personal gift that I have used forever…I’ll check on the UPS. I use PayPal’s shipping because it gives me a break on cost and it shows UPS as considerably higher. Might be worth it since shipping twice is also expensive!

Bag reshipped and PO says it was delivered!

3 Likes