Frankenstein Fridge Magnet - Monster Jam 2020

It feels like everyone on the planet is doing deep cleans these days and I am not alone. I am in the middle of a deep clean and reorganizing of my craft room right now. I can already tell it is going to function so much better. Anyways, while clearing out boxes and tubs of do-dads, I found this old project. I always planned on turning him into a fridge magnet, so I did!
Frank was drawn and colored in Copic Markers. The background is scrapbook paper, used those $1 ABC stamps from Michaels for the lettering, and a 3-D glitter spider sticker for some pizzazz.

Join us for the month of April 2020 for Monster Jam! Anyone can join. Cute monster, scary monster. Any medium! Use the sticker and “- Monster Jam”! 2020 Monster Jam - April Craftalong
Monster Jam 2020-01

12 Likes

I love this so hard.

1 Like

I love this. He’s so realistic that I can almost hear him!
How big is it in diameter?

1 Like

lol You are so right about cleaning…I just feel the urge to clean and get some order in my life…and when I do, I come across old projects and want to finish them…

Love your project…old monsters are my favorite!!!

1 Like

He is 4" across.

1 Like

Frankkkkkkkk

1 Like

This is so great!

1 Like

I remember this!!! :grin:

I love it! So glad you finished him up!

1 Like

Oh, he is just the best!

1 Like

You drew him?!?! He looks awesome!

1 Like

He’s fantastic! I think Frankenstein’s monster is one of my favorite monsters, and your rendering of him is wonderful. And, your drawing skills are fabulous!

1 Like