Fred Fox moves to town

I completed another of Cynthia Treens patterns. This time it was the fox. I named mine Fred. I really liked this guys clothes. They are a little more complex than the others’ clothing. I think it gives him a sophisticated look.

Fred likes to think of him as a World traveler that visits my house in between adventures. He is an archeologist, but don’t compare him to Indiana Jones. He takes himself much too seriously for that nonsense. :wink:

I think the only reason he visits my home is to see Roxy. He has a bit of a crush.

He also brings letters from friends he sees on his trips. I got the letters from Cynthia Treens Patreon. I placed a magnet on the inside so it will stick to his pipe cleaner skeleton and I used the bag from the lion to hold all the mail.

The wonderful and talented @Kwality570 made me some scarves to put on my creatures this Fall and here is one of them in action. I love them. they turned out amazing! Thank you so much!

I don’t think I flipped the cuff of his pants up high enough because you can’t see his little feet. I will switch that to the next pair.
And because I love the nudie shots. Here he is without the clothes. Fred sports himself quite the model.
I also wanted to show the stitching on the back of the ears.

He is about 6 inches tall and a very fun project to make. I highly recommend her patterns. They are addictive! Sorry for rambling so much and all the pics. Thanks for checking him out!

27 Likes

I am in love with your felt creatures!

1 Like

Adorable! I love his casual pose in the first pic, no wonder m he thinks of himself as quite the model, he’s got the poses down! You do an amazing job setting up your photos to tell the story!
@Kwality570 did a great job on the scarf, it’s the perfect addition to Fred’s outfit.
Once again, I can’t wait to see more! I love each of your creatures and am always impressed by all the little details (those ears!) that you take the time to add.

1 Like

Fred feels like an appropriate name because the sweater gives me a slight Mr. Rogers vibe. Great addition to the neighborhood :wink:.

1 Like

Adorable!! :fox_face: I am really enjoying all your little critters and their accessories you are making. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a dapper little fellow! I love your creations.

1 Like

He’s so cute. He’s my favorite so far. I love the ear stitching especially!

1 Like

This is adorable! I love seeing your posts

1 Like

EEEP! The little jackets! So stinking cute.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, he is adorable, and he makes a lovely couple with Roxy!

I think he might be my second favorite of your stuffies, after the loch ness monster. Was he easier to make than that one?

1 Like

He’s great! His jacket makes him look like an English country squire. The kind that rides to hounds…

1 Like

Aren’t they the cutest pair! I can see why Roxy enjoys his company so much! He’s so handsome and so worldly. Also, very thoughtful and so comfortable in himself that he must make others comfortable, too. By which I mean nekkid.

2 Likes

So cute!!! I love that he’s an archeologist. Lol. You make these little guys so expertly!

1 Like

The easiest one was the dog, then this one. The Loch Ness and lion have limbs that are unattached and you have to sew on so they aren’t as poseable to me. The rest have a solid, uninterrupted armature.

2 Likes

He’s so dashing!!! I love him! :heart: I also LOOOOVE that he’s an archaeologist!

1 Like

Congrats! Fred Fox is one of this week’s featured projects.You are awesome!

2 Likes

I love him all scarfed up, ready to ride the tube into work!

1 Like

He is just adorable! I love his outfit and all of his accessories. He poses well, too!

1 Like

I am so in love with your felt friends! The fox fellow is definitely my favorite, so far!

2 Likes

I just love your poseable critters! They are a cheerful sight, and this one brings happy mail!

So, it is hard to choose a favorite so far because they are all unique, but I still love the skunk the best!

2 Likes